Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Nest is TOOOO Empty


I miss him. I don't feel much like myself so it's hard to come up with an idea to write about. I'll be back to normal soon though. He can't stay away forever. Well he could... but he won't. And when he comes home, I'll give him a day or two to rest up then I'm handing him every spanking implement I can get my hands on. It's been way too long!!

He's been coming home to sleep but I'm long since passed out when he comes in. Then we both get up around 5 and rush out the door. I miss climbing into bed with him. I miss him holding me. I miss him touching me. Loving me. Spanking me. The crop is idle. And I'm getting a bit greedy and needy.

The little dude up above with the big hand makes me smile. Adam's hand can really hurt my rear but I think sometimes he ends up hurting his hand more than it hurts me. That can't be any fun. That's part of the reason - I suppose - that we like the crop so much.

Anyhow, I wanted an empty nest. I longed for it. I've enjoyed it. But this is ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for. If you get it, it might be more than you wanted. I certainly don't mind having no children in the house but I sure do want Adam back.

Soon. He'll be home soon. I still don't know when but it won't be soon enough. I'm slipping into a funk here. Remember Grace being down last week? That's how I'm starting to feel. I miss Adam. I want to just climb into bed and stay there.

Yeah that's it. I'm going to bed early.

7 comments:

  1. Don't go to bed, stay up and read stuff you don't usually have time for. Go to each room in the house and come up with a good spanking/sex scenario for each one. Find a good place outside too. Write Adam a long, longing, sexy email for him to read while he is resting up. Think of ways to disable his cell phone. Make a list of ways to be bratty. Come on, don't give into it! We both waited years and years for what we wanted. You can take another week or so!

    I love you!!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time away stinks, especially when things are going well. But, the reunion is always sooo much fun!

    :)
    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elis, keep yourself busy with what you miss the most. I like the email idea. Go ahead, betcha he'll love it! D :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems to be alot of common themes going on here. Birthdays, and road trips, and funks, and pity parties. I have been on a two week pity party. But I don't hide out in bed, I hide out in here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Eva, being parted sucks, when Mel was away on one of her everlasting conferences, well they seemed that way.
    I used to keep myself very busy with work and go to bed and dream up scenes for when she returned.
    When she did return I'd put her bag by the hall stand, carry her upstairs and strip her naked. I'll save her blushes and leave the rest to your imagination.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, I sure hope you printed out my helpful pity party hints.

    Ok, let me just give you a small recap.

    1. Don't go to school wearing your raggedy sweats. I'm serious here. You work at the school girl, it just wouldn't look good. Besides, teens don't understand the whole pity party concept. Not to mention, they might think you need some time off...if you know what I mean.

    2. Remember...and this really is important. Cheetos and cheesecake do NOT have cheese in them. I'm just saying...

    3. Since you don't have any kids to mess up the house, you are in a better position than I was. This is a good thing because remember, the house does not clean itself, unless you are a Jetson. And since your name is not Jane, and his is not George, I think we all know you are not a Jetson.

    4. Be careful what you wish for. Hopefully you read my news update. Spankings hurt! And if you haven't had one in awhile, they hurt MORE! Also, get the spanking first. I know the moment when you reunite will be full of love and passion, but darn it, spankings hurt worse AFTER orgasm. Believe me. I know.

    5. Finally, and I can't stress this enough, this too shall end. You will get over this, faster than you think. You will realize that what you are going through is not the end of the world. Remember, nothing takes the pity out of the party faster than counting all your blessing.

    Hang in there, Friend! The funk will pass. But before Adam gets home, you might want to change the sheets, cheeto stains can be hard to get out.

    LOVE YA!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I love having all of you to turn to!!

    ReplyDelete